Blogging, an amazing career option for anyone with a minimal set of skills. But blogging career could become disastrous if you do not pay attention to an important step. Do you know where we all are lacking in the digital marketing world? Top 5 mistakes done by bloggers Youtubers can be avoided if we do some research beforehand. We start a business with great enthusiasm, but we could not remain here for a long time and there is an exclusive reason behind this. Because of that reason, we left at an early stage and a greater share of income is left untouched.
- Bloggers try to talk about every single topic they found on the internet. Be the tech world, cars, bikes, beauty, health, foreign language. Mixing different niche on one channel. Suppose you are running a beauty blog, youtube channel but suddenly you start feeling like you love animals and you start talking about animals. People subscribed to your channel for Beauty tips, not for animals. You start with great enthusiasm, get a great number of subscribers, but you suddenly become idle. You go out of topic and waste yours are well your audience’s time. They will definitely unsubscribe you.
- You are not consistent in posting your content. Suppose you promised your audience to post on a daily basis. Suddenly you became lazy, and you do not post for a month. You will lose every single subscriber. Also, the platforms will not feature your content. Consistency is the key to success.
- You selected a great niche, You are very excited about your niche. You wrote one amazing article or made a video around it, and in the end, you promised for the next one, but you do not get time, money, infrastructure, or you feel lazy to write or talk more on this topic, or soon you realized that you do not have enough content to post online. It is true for every YouTuber channel, podcast shows, or blogs. Suppose you started a travel vlog just because it is great fun, but you do not fix your next trip, or you may lack funds to visit a new place. You are unable to feed your audience in this way. You will lose a great share as well.
- You are starting this blog, channel by looking at someone’s success. They succeeded because of their passion, and hard work. But you will fail because this may not be your hobby, passion. Like my shoes will not fit into your feet.
- You give up do not get likes, views on the first 10-15 videos. Do not expect that audience will start loving you from day1. They will taste everything you post and will take the time to love it.
What is the solution to all of the above problems? Do you know these Top 5 mistakes done by bloggers Youtubers can be avoided if you do the following beforehand.
Choose a Niche To Avoid Top 5 mistakes done by Bloggers Youtubers
Starting a blog or website is a really fun process. Before you buy a domain or start your first blog, you’ll need to research deeply and decide which niche you’re going to target. Obviously, if you don’t know what your niche is, what your site is about to give to people, or who you’re going to target with your blog or youtube channel. My advice is to always pick a topic you enjoy talking about. The next step after choosing a niche is to make sure that there’s a profitable and big enough market for your topic. This is undoubtedly one of the most difficult and overwhelming steps. Pick a smaller niche, and do not go for a fancy niche if you are really not sure about it then there are some niche which is very profitable
Fashion and Beauty Blogs
Bullet Jounal vlogs
Personal Finance Blogs
Making Money Online Blogs
Digital Marketing Blogs
When you do not know which way to proceed, you should start making short notes, podcast, youtube vidoe on every topic you find interesting, then ask yourself a question what topics am I already passionate about? After doing this for a month you will be able to answer it correctly.
You will find much easier to work on something if you’re passionate about it. Plus, converting your passion into money making is really an awesome thought. You will never get bored of it when you have a passion, you’re usually quite knowledgeable about it too, so that definitely helps.
For example, if you have a passion for skin, beauty, makeup, your niche of choice might be makeup related, too. Options are many, you just have to select one. If you plan your blogging career then you can always get rid of the top 5 blogging mistakes for beginners which bloggers do at the beginning.